Wednesday 12 January 2011

Give Less to Receive More

If you are desperate to keep your relationship alive it might be tempting to crank up the level of contact with your spouse. However, take care not to cross the line from being attentive to becoming an ever-present, rather annoying shadow.

By keeping communication to a minimum you are giving them a chance to breathe. Remind your partner that you care with brief text messages and short phone calls or emails but don’t overwhelm them with constant contact.

Sometimes in life, less is more. Don’t bombard your partner with your thoughts and feelings throughout the day, send them teasers or tell them you have a funny story to tell them in the evening. Give your spouse time to look forward to being with you. Save up your news for when you are together and share special moments when you have the time and space to appreciate each other. 


It's simple techniques like this that can bring your love back and help to save your marriage.

1 comment:

  1. Life is good when you have your love ones around you, I am saying this because when i had issues with my lover i never seen life as a good thing but thanks to Dr. AGBAZARA of AGBAZARA TEMPLE, for helping me to cast a spell that brought my lover back to me within the space of 48hours. My husband left me for another woman after 7YEARS of marriage,but Dr.AGBAZARA help me cast a spell that brought him back to me within 48hours. I am not going to tell you more details about myself rather i will only advise those who are having issues in there relationship or marriages to contact Dr.AGBAZARA TEMPLE through these details via;

    (agbazara@gmail.com) or call him on
    (+2348104102662).

    ANITA from USA

    ReplyDelete